Tuesday 12 August 2014

Kitchen and Vanities

Last Saturday (yes Saturday) our kitchen and vanities were installed. 

I am so happy with my kitchen. It is absolutely gorgeous with matt white polyurethane handleless doors. I cannot wait to see it completed with benchtops, splashback and appliances. 




The main bath and ensuite look great too. I wish we had upgraded the powder room from laminate but that 'budget' word reared its ugly head again. 




Ours stairs were also installed last Wednesday. 




They should look awesome with the bamboo and some staining. 

Today I ventured back to Don's tiles as our feature tile had been deleted. I ended up changing from feature tiles to a feature wall. I am using the tile from my kitchen splashback as the feature along one wall and around the corner spa with a grey floor tile and matt white tile on the other walls. I do love the cement look tile. (It looks a lot more grey in real life compared to the photo)


I got a big thumbs up from a lovely couple I met in the tile store who are also building the Masterton Villina. 

1 comment: